6,177 ads in India
- Featured₹ 1,45,0002012 - 68000.0 kmChevrolet BeatChowk18 Nov
- Featured₹ 4,51,0002014 - 83000.0 kmChevrolet CruzeBagadganj19 OctVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 62,0002009 - 95000.0 kmChevrolet SparkNeyyattinkara21 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 65,0002007 - 118,000 kmChevrolet Sail U-VAElanjipraToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002014 - 78000.0 kmChevrolet SailPimpri ChinchwadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,59,0002008 - 64558.0 kmChevrolet SparkJayanagarTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 1,60,0002008 - 65352.0 kmChevrolet SparkBanashankari Stage 2TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,99,0002014 - 77000.0 kmChevrolet EnjoyKalyanTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,70,0002013 - 66000.0 kmChevrolet CruzeNandavan ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,75,0002013 - 90563.0 kmChevrolet CruzeNew NikolToday
- ₹ 4,00,0002010 - 76,256 kmChevrolet CruzeNew NikolToday
- ₹ 2,45,0002015 - 77,000 kmChevrolet BeatBalkampetToday
- ₹ 4,35,0002011 - 130000.0 kmChevrolet CruzeElectronic CityTodayWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,95,0002013 - 68000.0 kmChevrolet BeatBalkampetToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002010 - 85,000 kmChevrolet BeatJawahar NagarToday
- ₹ 1,25,0002016 - 63,000 kmChevrolet BeatCivil TownshipToday
- ₹ 2,49,0002014 - 30,000 kmChevrolet SailWakadToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002010 - 100,000 kmChevrolet CruzeAdarsh NagarToday
- ₹ 1,65,0002013 - 145,000 kmChevrolet SailAPHB ColonyToday
- ₹ 3,20,0002010 - 310,000 kmChevrolet TaveraKasinayagampattiToday
- Featured₹ 1,65,0002007 - 85,000 kmChevrolet OptraSector 31B27 MarVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,35,0002016 - 45,000 kmChevrolet BeatKsfc Layout4 Nov
- Featured₹ 1,35,0002008 - 100000.0 kmChevrolet SparkPorur28 OctWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,50,0002010 - 95000.0 kmChevrolet CruzeMangiyawasToday
- ₹ 2,10,0002016 - 85000.0 kmChevrolet BeatTilak NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,25,0002011 - 100,000 kmChevrolet SparkManipuzhaToday
- ₹ 1,40,0002014 - 70000.0 kmChevrolet SparkSector 17ATodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,50,0002012 - 45000.0 kmChevrolet BeatNaya HaidarabadToday
- ₹ 1,25,0002010 - 89700.0 kmChevrolet BeatNerulTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,75,0002011 - 44798.0 kmChevrolet BeatKalyan NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,89,9992013 - 133000.0 kmChevrolet BeatGuntur Auto NagarToday
- ₹ 6,80,0002016 - 84937.0 kmChevrolet TaveraGandhi ChowkToday
- ₹ 1,65,0002008 - 63441.0 kmChevrolet SparkShastri NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 80,0002009 - 100000.0 kmChevrolet SailRanniToday
- ₹ 6,80,0002016 - 84937.0 kmChevrolet TaveraNandanvanTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,30,0002010 - 68000.0 kmChevrolet BeatKodambakkam TrustpuramTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,80,0002016 - 84937.0 kmChevrolet TaveraWardha RoadToday
- ₹ 70,0002010 - 80.0 kmChevrolet SparkVengoorToday
- ₹ 1,25,0002011 - 82000.0 kmChevrolet BeatIndustrial AreaToday
- ₹ 78,0002010 - 100000.0 kmChevrolet SparkPavangadToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.