2,39,475 ads in India
- Featured₹ 6,80,0002017 - 106,000 kmRenault DusterValasaravakkam Palaniappa Nagar5 days ago
- Featured₹ 9,80,0002019 - 95,000 kmHyundai CretaGota4 days agoWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,50,0002021 - 17000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto 800Kondalampatti17 OctWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 5,95,0002017 - 56,000 kmMahindra Bolero Power PlusMahamayatalaToday
- ₹ 1,55,0002010 - 67,394 kmTata Indigo CsSutar KhediToday
- ₹ 3,49,0002016 - 60,000 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniEanchakkalTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- Featured₹ 7,50,0002019 - 64,215 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftNagpur GPOTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,95,0002016 - 85,700 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaKawkanapetty VillageToday
- ₹ 5,19,9992017 - 104,250 kmHyundai i20 N LineMalhisaleToday
- ₹ 10,90,0002018 - 77,997 kmHyundai CretaKoyambedu Srinivasa Nagar Shastri NagarToday
- ₹ 3,30,0002013 - 65,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzirePakimuri Habi GaonToday
- ₹ 4,30,0002017 - 65,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Market YardToday
- ₹ 17,00,0002023 - 8,500 kmMahindra TharModel Town Extension Part 2Today
- ₹ 3,60,0002012 - 98,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftKudusToday
- ₹ 2,30,0002010 - 118,605 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoKavundampalayamTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,35,0002009 - 123,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoGuru Teg bahadur NagarToday
- ₹ 2,00,0002009Maruti Suzuki AltoSemattuToday
- ₹ 5,75,4992019 - 47,410 kmVolkswagen AmeoVanasthalipuramToday
- ₹ 13,50,0002015 - 78,471 kmMahindra XUV500MadhapurTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 7,50,0002019 - 65000.0 kmFord EcosportChiku Vadi4 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,70,0002011 - 85000.0 kmHyundai VernaRangampalaiyam25 Nov
- Featured₹ 14,75,0002016 - 70325.0 kmMitsubishi Pajero SportKondapur13 NovWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,60,0002022 - 68,958 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoSouth BopalToday
- ₹ 7,35,0002015 - 93,000 kmHyundai CretaPurvi Patel NagarToday
- ₹ 2,60,0002013 - 95,000 kmVolkswagen PoloRahmath NagarToday
- ₹ 10,20,0002020 - 55,000 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaAmeerpetTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 95,0002006 - 105,000 kmHonda City ZXVIP RoadToday
- ₹ 5,25,0002015 - 78,000 kmToyota EtiosBK GudaToday
- ₹ 5,70,0002022 - 12,000 kmMaruti Suzuki IgnisDwarkaToday
- ₹ 1,75,0002011 - 211,000 kmMahindra XyloSeethathodeToday
- ₹ 2,50,0002017 - 90,000 kmHyundai EonRamesh NagarToday
- ₹ 11,90,0002020 - 91,000 kmHyundai CretaJCR ExtentionToday
- ₹ 1,75,0002014 - 95,825 kmChevrolet SailJankipuramToday
- ₹ 1,50,0002006 - 178,000 kmHyundai ElantraGN MillsToday
- ₹ 65,0002008 - 80,000 kmTata IndicaPakimuri Habi GaonToday
- ₹ 10,80,0002018 - 54,000 kmJeep CompassShaileshree ViharToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002013 - 161,000 kmHyundai i20Hemavathi NagarToday
- ₹ 5,00,0002015 - 31,300 kmHyundai XcentKothanurToday
- ₹ 2,80,0002018 - 75,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800MevaramToday
- Featured₹ 5,00,0002016 - 45,006 kmHyundai Grand i10Ambattur Industrial Estate2 Nov
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.