72,958 ads in India
- Featured₹ 85,00,0002018 - 48,193 kmLand Rover Range Rover VelarLakshmipuram Chennai Taluka8 Sep
- Featured₹ 3,85,0002017 - 31,846 kmRenault KWIDSiddhartha Nagar13 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 11,95,0002013 - 70,000 kmHonda CRVBanjara Hills5 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 37,00,0002016 - 63,500 kmBMW 5 SeriesEdapallyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,75,0002020 - 38,000 kmMahindra XUV 300Derawal NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002018 - 59,795 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-K10JodhpurToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 48,95,0002016 - 82,000 kmBMW 7 SeriesVile Parle WestToday
- ₹ 6,75,0002017 - 15,400 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoKalyanToday
- ₹ 13,30,0002014 - 95,000 kmMercedes-Benz E-ClassKarol BaghTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 39,00,0002016 - 12000.0 kmAudi A3 CabrioletVijyant KhandToday
- ₹ 8,31,0002018 - 490,000 kmHonda City ZXTelibandhaToday
- ₹ 22,00,0002016 - 117,000 kmToyota FortunerAmballurToday
- ₹ 16,00,0002021 - 25,000 kmMahindra TharGulbhaToday
- ₹ 35,50,0002017 - 33,823 kmMercedes-Benz E-ClassHiremath LayoutTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 17,95,0002022 - 20,000 kmHyundai CretaKalyanToday
- ₹ 75,00,0002016 - 50,000 kmPorsche CayenneEdapallyToday
- ₹ 9,55,0002021 - 38,000 kmVolkswagen PoloGoldwinsToday
- ₹ 14,25,0002016 - 84,370 kmAudi Q3IndirapuramToday
- ₹ 14,90,0002020 - 48,000 kmHonda CivicAshok ViharTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 27,00,0002022 - 8,000 kmMahindra XUV700Ashok ViharTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 13,74,9992014 - 117,000 kmToyota FortunerAnand Vihar10 JunWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 32,00,0002019 - 72,000 kmJaguar XEGopalpura17 Aug
- Featured₹ 17,50,0002020 - 71,000 kmKia SeltosPattambi11 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 10,75,0002012 - 78,000 kmAudi A4Avanti NagarToday
- ₹ 5,20,0002017 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Baleno-RSBelaisaToday
- ₹ 31,50,0002022 - 40,000 kmBMW 5 SeriesDwarka Sector 24Today
- ₹ 23,50,0002015 - 50,000 kmBMW 5 SeriesVersovaToday
- ₹ 10,50,0002010 - 110,000 kmBMW 5 Series GtVersovaToday
- ₹ 16,45,0002017 - 114,000 kmLand Rover Range Rover EvoqueAndheri WestToday
- ₹ 7,40,0002017 - 62,000 kmHonda CityJanakpuriToday
- ₹ 6,45,0002017 - 20,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,99,0002007 - 100,000 kmMercedes-Benz E-ClassKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 10,95,0002018 - 78,000 kmMahindra XUV500Netaji Subhash PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,25,0002013 - 92,000 kmMahindra RextonNagpur GPOToday
- ₹ 11,11,1111996 - 55,432 kmToyota SeraDeonarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,25,0002020 - 33,542 kmHonda AmazeChemburTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,50,0002018 - 65,000 kmTata BoltHapaniaToday
- ₹ 26,00,0002018 - 15,000 kmJaguar XEAndheri WestToday
- ₹ 5,00,0002010 - 123,000 kmFord EndeavourVaishali NagarToday
- ₹ 12,51,0002018 - 98,000 kmHyundai CretaCivil LinesToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.