1,53,796 ads in India
- Featured₹ 8,15,0002020 - 78,000 kmMahindra BoleroKahilpara19 Nov
- Featured₹ 15,35,0002019 - 97000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Perambur30 Sep
- Featured₹ 44,00,0002018 - 20000.0 kmBMW 5 SeriesIndustrial Area27 SepVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,75,0002013 - 68,000 kmHonda CRVAndheri WestToday
- ₹ 10,25,0002011 - 130,000 kmToyota FortunerChalakudyToday
- ₹ 6,40,0002016 - 114,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireSonwadiToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 12,50,0002011 - 75,000 kmLand Rover Freelander 2SingarcholiToday
- ₹ 10,75,0002020 - 48,000 kmKia SeltosIshwar NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,50,0002019 - 75,000 kmMahindra XUV500Chowdari GundToday
- ₹ 8,00,0002014 - 120,000 kmMahindra Scorpio ClassicBehlolpurToday
- ₹ 5,79,0002015 - 160,000 kmHyundai i20Ashok NagarToday
- ₹ 5,25,0002023 - 4,400 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-K10Surewala ChowkToday
- Featured₹ 12,75,0002023 - 9,917 kmMaruti Suzuki ErtigaHubballiToday
- ₹ 6,51,0002014 - 130,000 kmMahindra XUV500API CornerToday
- ₹ 17,10,0002023 - 3,500 kmSkoda SlaviaSector 56Today
- ₹ 16,50,0002019 - 45,000 kmJeep CompassRajaji NagarToday
- ₹ 6,00,0002018 - 37,890 kmMaruti Suzuki IgnisThiruvanmiyurToday
- ₹ 5,00,0002017 - 50,678 kmMahindra KUV 100NileswaramToday
- ₹ 16,00,0002021 - 38,000 kmHyundai AlcazarKowkurToday
- Featured₹ 18,60,0002020 - 100000.0 kmToyota Innova CrystaKrishna nagar25 Nov
- Featured₹ 6,45,0002018 - 16000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftMalad West14 Oct
- Featured₹ 9,35,0002018 - 50434.0 kmHonda City ZXChembur18 OctVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,00,0002017 - 125,000 kmHyundai CretaRajouri GardenTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,15,0002019 - 99,000 kmTata HexaSector 10 Noida ExtensionTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,49,0002016 - 72,000 kmHonda CityPalsikar ColonyToday
- ₹ 32,75,0002017 - 59000.0 kmToyota FortunerSector 38CToday
- ₹ 5,75,0002017 - 64,000 kmHonda JazzAlkapuriToday
- ₹ 21,50,0002017 - 70000.0 kmMercedes-Benz CLASector 38CToday
- ₹ 37,00,0002020 - 13000.0 kmBMW 3 SeriesSector 38CToday
- ₹ 15,25,0002020 - 45000.0 kmMahindra TharSector 38CToday
- ₹ 6,45,0002018 - 46000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara BrezzaSector 37Today
- ₹ 5,30,0002015 - 310,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazChicalimToday
- ₹ 44,00,0002021 - 28000.0 kmToyota FortunerSector 38CToday
- ₹ 7,99,0002017 - 85000.0 kmMahindra XUV500Sector 37Today
- ₹ 8,50,0002018 - 100000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara BrezzaThoppumpadyToday
- ₹ 7,00,0002021 - 8500.0 kmRenault KigerNattakomToday
- ₹ 7,75,0002019 - 56000.0 kmFord EcosportSector 10 GurgaonToday
- ₹ 11,00,0002020 - 117000.0 kmKia SeltosBasniToday
- ₹ 1,35,00,0002015 - 16000.0 kmMercedes-Benz G ClassErnakulam HPOTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 14,95,0002023 - 2000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Grand VitaraKaushambi19 NovVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.