76,030 ads in India
- Featured₹ 3,20,0002012 - 40000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloPowai10 NovWarrantyDocument transferi
- Featured₹ 3,35,0002012 - 78000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireRanjit Avenue24 Oct
- Featured₹ 4,80,0002013 - 78.0 kmToyota Etios LivaThrissur13 Nov
- ₹ 3,89,0002018 - 37000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Celerio XBarasat- Barrackpore RoadYesterday
- ₹ 3,80,0002013 - 59000.0 kmHyundai VernaKankurgachhi13 NovVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,30,0002022 - 2100.0 kmMaruti Suzuki S-PressoKankurgachhiTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 4,30,0002016 - 55000.0 kmHyundai Grand i10KarampuraToday
- ₹ 4,80,0002017 - 68000.0 kmHonda JazzKarampuraToday
- ₹ 4,10,0002014 - 39748.0 kmMaruti Suzuki CelerioKoramangalaToday
- ₹ 3,10,0002017 - 88207.0 kmMahindra VeritoSlv layoutToday
- ₹ 3,80,0002017 - 71,000 kmHyundai XcentSlv layoutToday
- ₹ 4,80,0002019 - 67,000 kmHyundai Xcent PrimeSlv layoutToday
- ₹ 3,10,0002016 - 126,000 kmHyundai Xcent PrimeSlv layoutToday
- ₹ 3,35,0002013 - 75,000 kmFord FigoBanashankariToday
- ₹ 4,30,0002018 - 86,000 kmHyundai Xcent PrimeSlv layoutToday
- ₹ 3,40,0002017 - 85,000 kmHyundai XcentSachidananda NagarToday
- ₹ 3,45,0002017 - 94,000 kmHyundai XcentSachidananda NagarToday
- ₹ 3,00,0002016 - 61000.0 kmDatsun GOHanumanthanagarToday
- ₹ 3,45,0002013 - 107,200 kmSkoda RapidDange Chowk RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,95,0002013 - 79000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloBanashankariTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,30,0002017 - 55000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki IgnisBatla House28 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,00,0002008 - 120000.0 kmMahindra ScorpioRangampalaiyam31 Oct
- Featured₹ 4,75,0002013 - 19000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireSatpur Colony14 Oct
- ₹ 4,95,0002016 - 60000.0 kmHyundai Grand i10BanashankariTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,80,0002013 - 87532.0 kmVolkswagen PoloShastri NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,50,0002006 - 99000.0 kmHonda AccordGandhi NagarToday
- ₹ 4,30,0002015 - 56209.0 kmVolkswagen PoloBharatpurToday
- ₹ 4,45,0002017 - 70,000 kmMaruti Suzuki IgnisAbidsToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002015 - 45000.0 kmHonda AmazeSector 37Today
- ₹ 3,99,0002018 - 32000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RSector 31Today
- ₹ 3,90,0002014 - 70,000 kmFord EcosportPreet ViharToday
- ₹ 4,99,0002018 - 60000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki IgnisPreet ViharToday
- ₹ 3,25,0002013 - 96500.0 kmToyota EtiosKarol BaghToday
- ₹ 4,50,0002014 - 60000.0 kmHyundai VernaRajendra PlaceTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,75,0002013 - 66000.0 kmHyundai VernaSector 118Today
- ₹ 3,90,0002014 - 68000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftChandivaliTodayWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 3,75,0002012 - 61500.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireSector 40DTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,10,0002013 - 120000.0 kmVolkswagen PoloPeelameduToday
- ₹ 4,40,0002014 - 52000.0 kmHonda CityMayur ViharToday
- ₹ 4,49,0002011 - 68000.0 kmSkoda SuperbPitampuraToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.