23,268 ads in India
- Featured₹ 5,90,0002014 - 65,000 kmHonda MobilioNandur Naka29 Aug
- Featured₹ 7,90,0002017 - 60,000 kmHonda CityKowdiar4 days ago
- Featured₹ 11,50,0002020 - 39,000 kmHonda CityAndheri West3 AugWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,50,0002015 - 59,000 kmHonda AmazePitampuraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,90,0002015 - 68,000 kmHonda CityNana VarachhaToday
- ₹ 1,00,0002023Honda AmazeKumpazhaToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 2,00,0002006Honda City ZXToppampattiToday
- ₹ 6,70,0002018 - 62,700 kmHonda AmazePolayattuduToday
- ₹ 6,35,0002018 - 60,647 kmHonda AmazePaschim ViharToday
- ₹ 1,35,0002008 - 89,000 kmHonda CivicJanakpuriToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002016 - 69,869 kmHonda CityItalvaToday
- ₹ 3,25,0002014 - 51,200 kmHonda BrioJamsadji Tata BaghToday
- ₹ 3,95,0002010 - 87,000 kmHonda CityAdagodiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,75,0002022 - 3,200 kmHonda City ZXKalyanToday
- ₹ 5,95,0002018 - 56,000 kmHonda JazzSG HighwayTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,60,0002008 - 115,000 kmHonda CitySaravanampattiToday
- ₹ 5,25,0002015 - 40,000 kmHonda JazzNew Rajdhani EnclaveToday
- ₹ 6,45,0002019 - 42,000 kmHonda AmazePadmavati ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,90,0002015 - 105000.0 kmHonda JazzPuthanathaniToday
- Featured₹ 3,25,0002014 - 72,000 kmHonda AmazeAirport Road7 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 1,90,0002006 - 58,000 kmHonda City ZXDindoli4 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,21,0002017 - 59,123 kmHonda BrioKasarwadi5 JulVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,60,0002017 - 67,000 kmHonda CityParvat PatiyaToday
- ₹ 5,65,0002014 - 55000.0 kmHonda CityChikuwadi Nana VarchaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,25,0002021 - 65,000 kmHonda WRVMavdiToday
- ₹ 1,65,0002007 - 129,000 kmHonda City ZXSector 82TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,15,0002012 - 72,000 kmHonda BrioKoyambeduToday
- ₹ 8,00,0002018 - 74,000 kmHonda CityRaja ParkTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,00,0002012 - 120,000 kmHonda CityKhanpurToday
- ₹ 2,85,0002015 - 129,000 kmHonda AmazeLajpat Nagar 1TodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,64,0001999 - 85,000 kmHonda CityVijaya NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,04,0092018 - 38,851 kmHonda AmazeKankurgachhiTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,25,0002018 - 75,000 kmHonda AmazeCitylightTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,50,0002021 - 38000.0 kmHonda CityAngeripalayamToday
- ₹ 7,95,0002017 - 47000.0 kmHonda CitySubudhipurToday
- ₹ 3,45,0002013 - 112,682 kmHonda AmazeKatimari PatharToday
- ₹ 4,90,0002014 - 70,000 kmHonda CityMG RoadTodayWarrantyDocument transferi
- ₹ 4,85,0002017 - 65,000 kmHonda AmazeDLF CityTodayWarrantyDocument transferi
- ₹ 4,75,0002013 - 95,000 kmHonda CityHinjewadiToday
- Featured₹ 2,95,0002012 - 75,041 kmHonda BrioGachibowli27 JulWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.