23,582 ads in India
- Featured₹ 17,75,0002013 - 75,042 kmMercedes-Benz E-ClassKhajaguda12 SepWarrantyRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 23,90,0002021 - 80,000 kmJeep CompassThiruvananthapuram21 Aug
- Featured₹ 2,61,0002015 - 69,524 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800Poonamallee5 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 4,40,0002013 - 82,000 kmSsangyong RextonSunder Nagar13 SepWarrantyDocument transferMoneybackRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 1,79,9992013 - 43,625 kmFord ClassicNew Waghodia Road15 Sep
- Featured₹ 20,99,0002021 - 78,000 kmTata HarrierBajaj Nagar26 JulVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- Featured₹ 9,99,9992021 - 19,173 kmKia SonetDhyan Chand Sports Colony17 SepWarrantyRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 2,99,0002010 - 80,000 kmHonda CityNandur Naka18 Sep
- Featured₹ 10,50,0002020 - 52,000 kmHonda AmazeThiruvannur17 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 9,00,0002017 - 34,500 kmMaruti Suzuki GypsyDelhi31 AugVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 13,45,0002018 - 65,000 kmTata HexaBanaswadi27 AugVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 80,00,0002011 - 48,638 kmMercedes-Benz GLakshmipuram Chennai Taluka16 Sep
- Featured₹ 5,50,0002019 - 58,000 kmHyundai i20Gutlong Gaon17 Aug
- Featured₹ 41,00,0002019 - 57,000 kmMercedes-Benz GLC ClassKalali20 Sep
- Featured₹ 5,60,0002016 - 72,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftTiruppur7 Aug
- Featured₹ 4,60,0002011 - 106,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestBharathi Colony8 Sep
- Featured₹ 2,20,0002014 - 85,000 kmChevrolet Sail U-VAMoti Nagar6 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 49,49,9992016 - 77,000 kmMercedes-Benz GLSBorivali West22 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,85,0002012 - 88000.0 kmRenault DusterKaka Sari14 MarWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 5,70,0002009 - 119,037 kmToyota InnovaLB Nagar16 Sep
- Featured₹ 4,50,0002014 - 90258.0 kmVolkswagen CrossPoloEverest Vihar24 Dec
- Featured₹ 5,20,0002019 - 48,500 kmHyundai Grand i10Vibhuti Khand18 SepWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 7,75,0002013 - 82,000 kmSkoda OctaviaVithalwadi3 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 7,75,0002018 - 88,000 kmToyota YarisPykara19 Sep
- Featured₹ 5,70,0002020 - 32,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RLabbipet22 Aug
- Featured₹ 6,85,0002022 - 4,500 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftPolo Field30 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 9,60,0002019 - 35,708 kmFord EcosportSARJAPUR BAGALUR ROAD2 Sep
- Featured₹ 7,10,0002018 - 62,000 kmRenault DusterIndustrial Area6 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 19,90,0002021 - 27,800 kmVolkswagen T-ROCHBR Layout17 JunWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 4,50,0002016 - 140,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Edapally4 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,45,0002017 - 11,000 kmRenault KWIDBandra East1 SepWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 7,60,0002018 - 93,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestVeterinary Colony25 Aug
- Featured₹ 59,00,0002020 - 30,000 kmLand Rover Discovery SportKakkanad22 JulVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 9,50,0002010 - 82,000 kmToyota Fortunerpallavi Nagar Colony10 Sep
- Featured₹ 7,70,0002017 - 31000.0 kmHyundai Fluidic VernaNetaji Subhash Place10 MarVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,00,0002010 - 72,000 kmHyundai i20Airport Road18 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 6,90,0002019 - 87,000 kmFord EcosportZundal5 days agoWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 1,55,0002009 - 57,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Zen-EstiloJhalamand9 AugWarrantyDocument transferi
- Featured₹ 1,99,0002008 - 75,000 kmHyundai SantroTillain Nagar12 Sep
- Featured₹ 5,45,0002014 - 65,000 kmNissan TerranoKudasanTodayVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.