3,19,017 ads in India
- Featured₹ 3,80,0002015 - 41000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RJogeshwari West21 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 3,15,0002015 - 86,325 kmMaruti Suzuki CelerioSurana8 NovWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 2,85,0002008 - 148,500 kmSkoda LauraChandakunnuToday
- ₹ 7,90,0002017 - 24,000 kmVolkswagen PoloTilak NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,75,0002011 - 89000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki EecoSampath NagarToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002010 - 89000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon RSampath NagarToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 4,20,0002008 - 145,000 kmMahindra ScorpioSampath NagarToday
- ₹ 2,69,0002013 - 89000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniThindal MalaiToday
- ₹ 1,50,0002011 - 83,000 kmFord FigoJafar NagarToday
- ₹ 2,00,0002008 - 50,000 kmChevrolet SparkMoula AliToday
- ₹ 3,78,0002013 - 69,000 kmVolkswagen PoloAndheri WestToday
- ₹ 95,0002010 - 56,000 kmChevrolet SparkKandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,10,0002004 - 52,000 kmMaruti Suzuki AltoNaya MohallaToday
- ₹ 3,65,0002012 - 50,000 kmHyundai ElantraPartap NagarToday
- ₹ 3,89,0002018 - 35000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki OmniSampath NagarToday
- ₹ 3,11,0002014 - 75600.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon R StingrayRamshejToday
- ₹ 2,95,0002013 - 89000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0OttappalamToday
- ₹ 3,55,0002012 - 85,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestMahatma Basaveshwara ColonyToday
- ₹ 10,50,0002018 - 67,000 kmVolkswagen VentoTestVijaya Nagar ColonyToday
- ₹ 1,40,0002015 - 220,000 kmTata BoltSomnath Society 2Today
- Featured₹ 9,30,0002020 - 23,780 kmHonda CityChembur2 days agoVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 10,50,0002012 - 98000.0 kmToyota Innova CrystaT Nagar25 NovVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 5,40,0002015 - 85681.0 kmHyundai i20Tirumala Colony29 NovVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,50,0002022 - 24,000 kmMahindra XUV700Kandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,95,0002013 - 63,000 kmHyundai i20Kandivali WestTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,10,0002019 - 40,000 kmTata Safari StormeHazratganjTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,18,0002019 - 61,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireAndheri WestToday
- ₹ 3,80,0002015 - 36,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RKrishanpuriToday
- ₹ 65,0002007 - 150,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-R-1-0MattaToday
- ₹ 20,95,0002016 - 74,000 kmFord EndeavourCharni RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 78,65,0002015 - 25,000 kmPorsche BoxsterGachibowliToday
- ₹ 39,75,0002022 - 28,000 kmToyota 2.8 Legender 4X2GachibowliToday
- ₹ 69,56,0002020 - 18,000 kmMercedes-Benz C-ClassGachibowliToday
- ₹ 95,65,0002015 - 9,000 kmPorsche BoxsterGachibowliToday
- ₹ 1,45,00,0002022 - 12,000 kmPorsche CayenneGachibowliToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002018 - 75000.0 kmHyundai Grand i10LB NagarToday
- ₹ 75,65,0002022 - 8,000 kmMercedes-Benz GLC ClassGachibowliToday
- ₹ 4,75,0002018 - 69,000 kmMahindra KUV100 NXTLB NagarToday
- ₹ 85,75,0002022 - 15,000 kmVolvo XC 90GachibowliToday
- ₹ 5,70,0002015 - 75,000 kmHyundai Fluidic VernaUppalToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.