61 ads in India
- Featured₹ 75,00,0002011 - 16,000 kmBentley ContinentalVayunandana Layout20 Sep
- Featured₹ 1,65,00,0002014 - 59,000 kmBentley Flying SpurSafdarjungToday
- Featured₹ 1,65,00,0002014 - 59,000 kmBentley Flying SpurPuthanathaniToday
- ₹ 56,00,0002010 - 44,000 kmBentley Flying SpurHSR LayoutToday
- ₹ 56,00,0002010 - 44,000 kmBentley Flying SpurVasant KunjToday
- ₹ 56,00,0002010 - 44,000 kmBentley Flying SpurGachibowliToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 38,00,0002008 - 24,000 kmBentley GTGoregaon WestToday
- Featured₹ 1,65,00,0002014 - 59,000 kmBentley Flying SpurMumbai CentralToday
- Featured₹ 1,65,00,0002014 - 59,000 kmBentley Flying SpurChennai CentralToday
- ₹ 58,00,0002009 - 95,500 kmBentley Flying SpurRatnagiri MIDCToday
- ₹ 65,00,0002010 - 36,000 kmBentley GTFilm NagarToday
- ₹ 58,00,0002009 - 95,500 kmBentley Flying SpurNagpur GPOToday
- ₹ 66,50,0002011 - 43,000 kmBentley Flying SpurLajpat Nagar 1Yesterday
- ₹ 1,35,00,0002015 - 57,500 kmBentley Flying SpurCalicut AirportYesterdayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 65,00,0002010 - 36,000 kmBentley GTVasant KunjYesterday
- ₹ 65,00,0002010 - 36,000 kmBentley GTHSR LayoutYesterday
- ₹ 69,00,0002011 - 44000.0 kmBentley Continental Flying SpurConnaught PlaceYesterday
- ₹ 1,59,75,0002019 - 19,900 kmBentley GTVasant KunjYesterday
- Featured₹ 1,09,00,0002013 - 21,500 kmBentley GTVikaspuriYesterday
- ₹ 2,90,00,0002021 - 9,000 kmBentley GTCPower GanjYesterday
- Featured₹ 5,25,0002020 - 1900.0 kmBentley ArnageModel Town2 MayWarrantyDocument transferMoneybackRoadside Assistancei
- Featured₹ 58,00,0002009 - 95,500 kmBentley Flying SpurAndheri West17 Sep
- Featured₹ 2,00,00,0002011 - 35,000 kmBentley MulsanneCalicut Civil Station14 Jun
- ₹ 58,00,0002009 - 95,500 kmBentley Flying SpurNashik Road3 days ago
- ₹ 58,00,0002009 - 95,000 kmBentley Flying SpurPalm Beach Road4 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 41,00,0002008 - 50,000 kmBentley Flying SpurPanvel4 days ago
- ₹ 65,00,0002009 - 22,000 kmBentley ContinentalNaranpura4 days ago
- ₹ 72,65,0002010 - 28,000 kmBentley GTGachibowli4 days ago
- ₹ 2,65,00,0002016 - 25000.0 kmBentley MulsanneGachibowli5 days ago
- ₹ 58,00,0002009 - 95,500 kmBentley Flying SpurBorivali West5 days ago
- ₹ 3,75,00,0002019 - 25000.0 kmBentley BentaygaErnakulam HPO5 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 98,00,0002014 - 22,272 kmBentley Flying SpurAkkarai5 days ago
- ₹ 58,00,0002009 - 95,500 kmBentley Flying SpurBaner Annex6 days ago
- ₹ 34,00,0002006 - 29,000 kmBentley Flying SpurKoregaon park6 days ago
- ₹ 1,30,0002022 - 10,000 kmBentley ArnageLakshmipur24 Sep
- ₹ 45,00,0002009 - 48,000 kmBentley Flying SpurBanjara Hills20 Sep
- ₹ 45,00,0002009 - 48,000 kmBentley Flying SpurEdapally20 Sep
- ₹ 45,00,0002009 - 48,000 kmBentley Flying SpurWhitefield20 Sep
- ₹ 45,00,0002009 - 48,000 kmBentley Flying SpurGolf Course Road20 Sep
- ₹ 15,0001980Bentley Flying SpurThana Kala Chowk20 Sep
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.