3,71,067 ads in India
- Featured₹ 6,35,0002017 - 34,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoRajouri Garden2 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 28,50,0002022 - 24,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaSector 4413 Aug
- Featured₹ 11,51,0002016 - 90,000 kmSkoda OctaviaSwarup Nagar31 AugVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,11,0002012 - 21,800 kmVolkswagen VentoTestColabaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,75,0002012 - 190,000 kmToyota FortunerAundhToday
- ₹ 12,25,0002023 - 3,500 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaJabraToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 3,45,0002012 - 120,000 kmFord FiestaHSR LayoutToday
- Featured₹ 5,50,0002022 - 25,000 kmRenault KWIDErodeToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002013 - 80,000 kmTata Safari StormeRohtabadToday
- ₹ 4,81,0002013 - 90,000 kmHyundai ElantraNarodaToday
- ₹ 8,69,0002017 - 105,300 kmHyundai CretaKolathur Jayanthi NagarToday
- ₹ 3,30,0002012 - 52,000 kmTata SafariAliganjToday
- Featured₹ 3,61,0002012 - 95,000 kmMahindra XyloMira Road8 SepVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 2,90,0002009 - 125,000 kmHyundai i10Ramnagar9 Aug
- Featured₹ 6,75,0002016 - 115,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazBamboo Bazaar3 Sep
- ₹ 2,35,0002014 - 85,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Alto-800Rajaji NagarToday
- ₹ 6,15,0002022 - 18,000 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoPunjabi Bagh WestTodayVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 13,80,0002020 - 17,000 kmKia SeltosAyathilToday
- ₹ 5,35,0002013 - 71,000 kmMahindra XUV500KoramangalaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 7,75,0002013 - 62,900 kmToyota Corolla AltisT NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 10,45,0002021 - 66,636 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaLB NagarToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002014 - 90,000 kmFord EndeavourAlpha IToday
- ₹ 5,65,0002015 - 52,500 kmHyundai i20ManjeriToday
- ₹ 4,85,0002014 - 47,000 kmHyundai i20SeawoodsToday
- ₹ 4,35,0002016 - 65,300 kmHonda AmazeAlpha IToday
- ₹ 3,10,0002016 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki RitzKothapetToday
- ₹ 7,20,0002021 - 60,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireAravind NagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,90,0002012 - 72,000 kmMaruti Suzuki RitzNagoleToday
- ₹ 6,50,0002018 - 45,000 kmHyundai Elite i20NagoleToday
- ₹ 4,50,0002017 - 61,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CelerioNagoleToday
- ₹ 13,45,0002019 - 65,000 kmKia SeltosNagoleToday
- ₹ 6,75,0002016 - 104,770 kmRenault DusterManalippuzhaToday
- Featured₹ 24,00,0002016 - 120,000 kmFord EndeavourMarriguda21 Aug
- Featured₹ 4,50,0002017 - 65000.0 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift DzireGhasola10 Apr
- Featured₹ 6,45,0002018 - 35,000 kmHyundai Grand i10Doddakannalli21 JunVerified Selleri
- ₹ 52,00,0002019 - 63,762 kmBMW X3Adyar ArunachalapuramToday
- ₹ 7,25,0002015 - 35,315 kmHyundai VernaDinnur main Road RT NagarToday
- ₹ 7,50,0002016 - 90,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaShankar NagarToday
- ₹ 5,50,0002012 - 78,533 kmBMW 3 Series GTSoraonToday
- ₹ 62,00,0002017 - 40000.0 kmMercedes-Benz GLE ClassEdarikodeToday
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.