487 ads in India
- Featured₹ 8,21,0002022 - 9,700 kmAshok Leyland StileIRDP Nagar3 MarVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 6,75,0002020 - 96,000 kmAshok Leyland StileVaduvanchal15 Aug
- Featured₹ 5,50,0002018 - 75,000 kmAshok Leyland StileMannarkad 212 Sep
- ₹ 2,80,0002007Ashok Leyland StileGandhi KattaToday
- ₹ 3,50,0002012 - 112000.0 kmAshok Leyland StilePudukottaiToday
- ₹ 4,25,0002014 - 107,000 kmAshok Leyland StileChennai CentralToday
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 5,51,0002018 - 140,000 kmAshok Leyland StileIndoraTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 4,65,0002016 - 100,000 kmAshok Leyland StileSurathkalToday
- ₹ 3,60,0002014 - 94,000 kmAshok Leyland StileKozhikodeToday
- ₹ 4,35,0002016 - 140,000 kmAshok Leyland StileWandoor Today
- ₹ 17,00,0002021 - 120,000 kmAshok Leyland StileTorwaYesterday
- ₹ 14,50,0002016Ashok Leyland StileTelenga PenthaYesterday
- ₹ 2,10,0002016 - 90,000 kmAshok Leyland StileArvind ColonyYesterdayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 1,80,0002012 - 135,000 kmAshok Leyland StileNalsarovarYesterday
- ₹ 6,00,0002019 - 15 kmAshok Leyland StileSector 81Yesterday
- ₹ 3,25,0002015 - 17 kmAshok Leyland StileShivaji ChowkYesterday
- ₹ 7,20,0002020 - 15,000 kmAshok Leyland StileMevaramYesterday
- ₹ 8,00,0002022 - 20000.0 kmAshok Leyland StileMeerut Cantonment Residential AreaYesterday
- ₹ 9,99,0002019 - 78,000 kmAshok Leyland StileTakhpurYesterday
- ₹ 5,25,0002017 - 6,800 kmAshok Leyland StileMananthavady2 days ago
- Featured₹ 18,00,0002023 - 126 kmAshok Leyland StileKTC Nagar5 Sep
- Featured₹ 5,35,0002022 - 21,000 kmAshok Leyland StileTillain Nagar7 Sep
- Featured₹ 3,90,0002015 - 65,000 kmAshok Leyland StileTahasil Colony8 Sep
- ₹ 6,80,0002021 - 25,900 kmAshok Leyland StileJawahar Nagar2 days ago
- ₹ 6,00,0002009 - 0 kmAshok Leyland StileGadiyapudi2 days ago
- ₹ 7,50,0002019 - 22,000 kmAshok Leyland StilePudukottai2 days ago
- ₹ 20,00,0002019 - 85,000 kmAshok Leyland StileBhangagarh2 days ago
- ₹ 5,50,0002018 - 82,745 kmAshok Leyland StileChandrasekharpur2 days ago
- ₹ 3,20,0002016Ashok Leyland StileDhokal Pura2 days ago
- ₹ 5,29,0002018 - 68,765 kmAshok Leyland StileIndora2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 6,90,0002021 - 60,000 kmAshok Leyland StileBharathi Nagar2 days ago
- ₹ 5,50,0002012 - 800,000 kmAshok Leyland StileDivlang2 days ago
- ₹ 3,90,0002015 - 17 kmAshok Leyland StileNajirabad2 days ago
- ₹ 6,60,0002020 - 54,000 kmAshok Leyland StileUdayarpatti2 days ago
- ₹ 5,00,0002011Ashok Leyland StileHaldwani Cum Kathgodam2 days ago
- ₹ 5,85,0002020 - 100,000 kmAshok Leyland StileSurathkal2 days ago
- ₹ 5,20,0002017 - 69,000 kmAshok Leyland StileKainatty2 days ago
- ₹ 6,50,0002007 - 150,000 kmAshok Leyland StileThiruchenkodu3 days ago
- ₹ 1,80,0002012 - 135,000 kmAshok Leyland StileNalsarovar3 days ago
- ₹ 3,50,0002012 - 127,000 kmAshok Leyland StileMathoomola3 days agoVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.