2,99,379 ads in India
- Featured₹ 6,35,0002017 - 9,100 kmMahindra Bolero Power PlusPerinthalmanna3 days ago
- Featured₹ 2,95,0002011 - 76,000 kmChevrolet CruzeSector 1194 days ago
- Featured₹ 3,75,0002015 - 95000.0 kmHonda JazzSector 114 OctWarrantyDocument transferRoadside Assistancei
- ₹ 7,95,0002015 - 85,000 kmHyundai Santa FeNehru Place2 days ago
- ₹ 3,80,0002014 - 159,490 kmToyota EtiosHinjewadi2 days ago
- ₹ 13,49,0002022 - 20,000 kmMaruti Suzuki XL6Suchitra RoadTodayVerified Selleri
- Want to see your stuff here?Make some extra cash by selling things in your community. Go on, it's quick and easy.
- ₹ 3,90,0002018 - 68,000 kmRenault KWIDAS Rao Nagar2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,50,0002021 - 65,000 kmKia SeltosVaracha2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 26,90,0002017 - 25,585 kmToyota FortunerRajouri Garden2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 11,90,0002014 - 226,335 kmToyota FortunerRajouri Garden2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 19,75,0002016 - 36,000 kmMercedes-Benz GLA ClassGeeta Colony2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,25,0002019 - 25,000 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazGeeta ColonyTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,28,0002011 - 112316.0 kmSkoda FabiaHebbal KempapuraToday
- ₹ 9,75,0002020 - 19,000 kmMaruti Suzuki S-CrossJanakpuri2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 23,60,0002017 - 81,000 kmFord EndeavourMahipalpur2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 9,75,0002020 - 19,000 kmMaruti Suzuki S-CrossGeeta Colony2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 15,00,0002015 - 104,280 kmToyota FortunerKarol BaghTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,20,0002016 - 100,000 kmSkoda RapidSeelanaickenpatti2 days ago
- ₹ 24,90,0002020 - 150,000 kmToyota Innova CrystaSeelanaickenpattiToday
- ₹ 14,39,9992020 - 72,000 kmHyundai CretaOdayappa ColonyToday
- Featured₹ 6,25,0002015 - 78,000 kmHyundai Fluidic VernaBorsad Chokdi29 Mar
- Featured₹ 17,75,0002014 - 70,000 kmAudi Q7Sunder Vihar5 AugVerified Selleri
- Featured₹ 7,80,0002018 - 89,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftWagholi Ubale Nagar23 AugWarrantyDocument transferRoadside AssistanceVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,50,0002018 - 64,241 kmMaruti Suzuki CiazLB Nagar2 days ago
- ₹ 4,85,0002013 - 58,000 kmToyota Corolla AltisMatunga RoadToday
- ₹ 6,80,0002018 - 40,429 kmMaruti Suzuki BalenoHabsiguda2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 16,50,0002020 - 52,000 kmMG HectorChennai Central2 days agoWarrantyDocument transferVerified Selleri
- ₹ 8,90,0002018 - 82,577 kmMaruti Suzuki Vitara-BrezzaChintala Kunta2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,25,0002011 - 44,000 kmHonda CityTeen Hath NakaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,86,0002016 - 34,233 kmHyundai i20 ActivePiplotTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 14,75,0002019 - 49,000 kmJeep CompassSouth Extension2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 37,75,0002018 - 49,000 kmLand Rover Range Rover EvoqueGreater Kailash2 days agoVerified Selleri
- ₹ 3,65,0002011 - 84,000 kmHonda CityTeen Hath NakaTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 2,40,0002012 - 72,000 kmMaruti Suzuki SwiftJuntarToday
- ₹ 2,70,0002015 - 132,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Wagon-RShafakanaToday
- Featured₹ 10,90,0002018 - 30,000 kmVolkswagen PoloJayanagarTodayVerified Selleri
- ₹ 5,50,0002017 - 85,000 kmMahindra BoleroKothuruToday
- ₹ 2,40,0002014 - 92,500 kmNissan MicraAkkayyapalemToday
- ₹ 1,25,0002009 - 125,000 kmHyundai AccentAshoka GardenToday
- Featured₹ 2,85,1112013 - 37,000 kmMaruti Suzuki Swift-DzireKalighat North East5 days agoVerified Selleri
There are several reasons why buying a second-hand car might be a good idea in India. Firstly, used cars are generally less expensive than brand new cars, which means you can save a lot of money. Secondly, used cars do not depreciate as quickly as new cars, so you may not lose as much money if you sell it later.
The starting price of a used car can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of the car, its age, and its condition. In India, you can find used cars for as little as INR 50,000 or less, but there are also many used cars that are more expensive.
Some of the most popular second-hand car models in India include the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10, Honda City, Toyota Innova, and Mahindra Scorpio. These models are known for their reliability, fuel efficiency, and affordable maintenance costs.
In India, some of the car brands with the highest resale value include Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Mahindra. These brands are known for their durability, low maintenance costs, and wide-spread service network.
Some of the most reliable second-hand cars under 5 lakh include Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, and Maruti Suzuki Alto. These cars are known for their fuel efficiency, low maintenance costs, and affordable spare parts availability.
Best second-hand SUV models include the Mahindra Scorpio, Tata Safari, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, and Hyundai Creta. These models are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and comfortable driving experience.
To know if the price of a second-hand car is appropriate, you can check the market price of the same model and make on online portals or car valuation websites. You can also consult with a mechanic or a trusted car dealer to get an idea of the current market price of the car.
Yes, in India, it is common to negotiate the price of a used car. However, the extent to which the price can be negotiated depends on various factors such as the condition of the car, the demand in the market, and the urgency of the seller to sell the car.