Responsibilities:As a Senior Software engineer (Media) working on Visual Computing ...
Responsibilities:As a Senior Software engineer (Media) working on Visual Computing Group (VCG), with the Software engineering team. DXVA driver development and related support of media algorithm design for future integrated graphics products. In addition, you will be writing high-level design documents, participating in code reviews and performance optimization efforts, and troubleshooting driver defects. Your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to: Design and implementation of encode/decode support for MPEG2, WMV9/VC1, H.264, and other industry standards through DXVA DDI interface and/or proprietary interfaces.
Design and implementation of Video Post Processing features for video data conversion and quality enhancement.
Performance analysis and optimization for the media driver on various platforms running different operating systems.
Building and maintaining strong relationships with software and hardware design and validation teams as they relate directly to your development/technology.
You should possess a minimum of a Master of Science or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field with at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in software development. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong skills in C and/or C++ programming and using debugging tools
- Thorough understanding of operating systems architectures, and kernel/user mode programming
- Experienced in Microsoft Windows programming
- Knowledge of Intel Architecture (IA) based platform design
- Ability to understand and/or interpret graphics driver requirements and designs based on hardware, operating system or industry specifications
- Knowledge about Video Codec and Video Processing
- Experience leading a technical team.For Detailed Description, mailto: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on Ph:9243513187
Thanks & Regards,