Solution Architect job Profile: • Define a vision and strategy for a soluti ...
Solution Architect job Profile:
• Define a vision and strategy for a solution area and guide the vision; from strategy, through execution to solution.
• Collaborate with Project Managers and Technical Leads to provide estimates, develop an overall
solutions plan and lead in the installation, customization and integration efforts.
• Take ownership of Solution Offerings including designing, positioning and execution of the solution
strategy and business plan.
• Participate actively in all the solution and solution design related aspects of the project working
closely with the Technical Leads
o Gather and document customer’s requirements
o Estimate project effort
o Identify detailed technical project tasks
o Design the solution around the software product to include
Mapping business requirements to organisations solution components
- Design of multidimensional data model
- Design of the transactional data model
- Design of the workflow to support the relevant business processes
- Design of the solution front end
- Design of the data cycle
Co-ordination with product management / development for product enhancements, bug fixes
o Design of test plans and user acceptance criteria
• Provide expertise to identify and translate solution requirements into software design documentation
and work with the team to ensure quality client oriented documentation.
• Interface with the business and IT folks on the customer side to facilitate the solutioning activities
• responsible for user acceptance of the solution, including
o User training
o User acceptance testing and formal acceptance of the solution by the customer
• Support to pre-sales & sales activities
• Mentor junior resources.
Required Technical Skills:
• Unix, Windows operating environments
• Oracle exposure
• Experience in implementation of Enterprise Applications (ERP, SCM, BI)
• Experience in requirements gathering and customer facing activities
• Experience in design of an enterprise solution around a software product
• Exposure to OLAP, Multidimensional Data Analysis
• Exposure to enterprise data integration and ETL tools
• Exposure to large, transaction oriented, mission critical systems
• Candidate should have at least 8 years of relevant experience. The candidate should have handled at
least one project independently.
• Minimum 3 years of project solution architecture, strategy and/or IT planning experience
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with diverse corporate IT operations, major IT programs,
systems integration and technical architecture at Enterprise and inter-enterprise levels.
• Should have designed and anchored at least one enterprise solution
• Strong leadership skills to indirectly manage across functional teams toward common solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to explain and document the Solution
Architecture to diverse audiences (technical, business, etc).
• Highly self-directed and able to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent and competing challenges,
issues, ambiguities, and contradictions.
• engineering graduate from a reputed university.
• Management qualification from a reputed business school will be a plus
If interested Please share your updated CV on email@example.com