Urgent Opening for manager/Senior manager in SAS Analytics | Location - ...
Urgent Opening for manager/Senior manager in SAS Analytics | Location - delhi/NCR / Other US Location Also job Description -
- Extensive Knowledge in SAS.
- Have develop statistical model from scratch.
- Understand clients' business objectives and strategy to ensure that analysis work is focused on those areas where most value can be added
- Use SAS and Microsoft software to create meaningful and actionable analysis using transaction, contextual and market research data, enabling clients to develop world leading customer focused strategies.
- People and project management of a team of analysts delivering actionable insight to clients.
- Work with the client team to deliver insights to improve our clients" understanding of their customers
- Integration of multiple sources of data
- Make recommendations using analysis results to be input into client action plans
- Quality assurance of team member"s work
- Supervising, mentoring, training and management of junior analysts within the team
Additional Desirable Experience/ Skills
- Experience of dealing with clients face to face (desired)
- Experience of presenting analysis to a wide and non-technical audience (desired)
- Relevant analytical experience in the following industries: retail, consumer goods, telecoms, finance, media, pharmaceutical
- Experience working with Consumer Goods or retail clients is an advantage but not mandatory