Hello !!! We have an urgent opening for the position of BI Architect (MS BI) with o ...
We have an urgent opening for the position of BI Architect (MS BI) with one of our esteemed clients in Bangalore; INDIA
Please find below the details & let me know your interest for the same;
It helps product companies, web businesses and enterprises leverage the power of cloud, e-social and mobile, to drive competitive advantage. We are one of the top 3 Platform-as-a-service solution providers globally and one of the top 5 Microsoft technology partners in US.
Cloud Innovation, Enterprise Social Solutions, Product engineering, Business Intelligence Solutions, User Experience Design, Web 2.0 Development, Digital Marketing services, Mobile Development
MS Business Intelligence Architects are responsible for the design, implementation, and integration efforts for business intelligence solutions using the latest in Microsoft products and related technologies. In order to be considered for this position, we require that you are able to design and implement systems with Microsoft-based technologies, as well as manage project schedules and budgets and lead teams.
Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
Scoping and defining work effort, and resource plan for assigned projects
Conducting detailed requirements gathering for business intelligence projects
Analyzing all information obtained during the requirements gathering phase to translate customer vision into a detailed technical implementation plan
Provide data modeling and architecture expertise for large complex environments
Performing advanced or complex prototyping for business intelligence technologies
Participation in design and implementation of complex solution architectures
Lead multi-developer engagements and mentor junior staff
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills, and group facilitation capabilities
- understanding of dimensional data modeling techniques, data warehousing design and concepts, balanced scorecard design, and design of dashboards and KPIs
- Ability to conceptualize clients' needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
- Superior problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Deep experience building dimensional data warehouses and business intelligence solutions and in-depth knowledge of related concepts
- Must have expert knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, technologies, architecture and resources including all relevant Microsoft technologies
-Three or more years hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is required; experience with SQL Server 2012 is a plus.
- Deep first-hand experience building Microsoft-based business intelligence solutions and in-depth knowledge of related concepts, including Performance Point Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Integration Services, PowerPivot, and Excel Services. Experience with MPP architecture is a plus.
-Ability to work independently and as part of a team
-Relevant bachelor’s degree and 8-12 years of business, software, or consulting experience or equivalent, with an emphasis on Microsoft technology.
-A Microsoft certification is preferred
-Solid consulting background and experience implementing and managing complex technology solution projects
-High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
-Organizational skills and ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
-Desire to pursue applicable professional development and certifications
-Demonstrated initiative and positive can-do attitude
Thanks & Regards,
Bijay Kumar, Lead-recruitment
brainsearch consulting Pvt Ltd.(AN ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company)
9717278555(w)|01202480270 email@example.com |