Responsibilities: • Contribute to the development of Document AutomationTM and associated technology Products • Participate in architecture and ...
• Contribute to the development of Document AutomationTM and associated technology Products
• Participate in architecture and deployment of new features in the product.
• Must be able to grasp business issues and technical problems, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Strong problem solving capability.
• Participate in Product releases through release document review, deployment etc.
• Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
• Develop strong expertise in the entire module within the product.
• Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
• Help colleagues on a proactive basis.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience in the following technology a must:
Kofax Transformation Module 5.5
Kofax Capture 9.0+,
Kofax Capture Internet Server 9.0+
Hands on experience in Soft Bridge Language - Kofax scripting langguage
Web services / API remote calls with Kofax
Workflow engine customization in Kofax
• Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
• Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment and cope up with deadlines, pressures.
• Need to have excellent team orientation skills.
• Good communication Skills required.
• Highly motivated, a Go-Getter, hard-working personality.
•Independent handling of application deployment
•Exposure to support tools like application monitoring, log analyzer will be a plus
• bachelor degree in engineering from reputed colleges with First class.
• Requires 4-6 years of development experience.