job title: Microsoft Application DeveloperResponsibilities : ...
job title: Microsoft Application DeveloperResponsibilities : responsible for handling Windows Microsoft Application. You will be part of the high energy team working on aggressive schedule on a variety of interesting problems to solve.Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA (If Candidates are from IIT, REC, Bits Pilani will be added advantage).
Experience: 7-9 years
Job Location: Bangalore, It will involve occasional travel to US
• Strong Technical expertise in C, C++, VC++, C#, .Net (Remoting, WCF and WPF), Multithreading, gcc, Lex, Yacc, Bison, COM, ATL and HTML/DHTML.
• Inter Process communication (IPC) in Windows XP and 2k3 32bit and 64bit platforms, Powershell.
• Extensive coding ability, debugging skills, comprehensive OOP, OOAD using UML and Rational rose.
• Good experience in working with SQL database and db2
• Good in gathering and analysis of business requirement.
• Strong in report designing using CRYSTAL REPORTS 5/7/8/9 and data report.
• 7-8 years of hand on experience in C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET and .NET Frameworks (1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and knowledge of 3.5 and 4.0).
• Experience in development of applications primarily using VB 6.0, C, C++, VC++, gcc, Lex, Yacc, Bison, COM, ATL and HTML/DHTML.
• Hands on experience in ORACLE 8, SQL Server 200/2005/20080, MS Access and MySql
• Hands on experience of integrating an accounting application (Quick Books) with the ASP.NET application using Quick Books SDK.
For more details contact SteffyE-mail: email@example.com