job DescriptionCircuit Design engineer
In this position the person will be responsible to develop and design the high speed circuit blocks used in development projects and JEDEC standard based physical (PHY) layers. These physical layers are the high speed mixed signal blocks, designed in advanced technology node such as 65nm, 40nm and 28nm. The knowledge and experience in high speed receivers, equalization techniques, samplers, transmitters, multi clock domain custom digital data-path circuits and clocking circuits are necessary. The designer will be responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and silicon bring-up. Job involves regular interaction with worldwide team.
● B.E/B-Tech in electronics engineering with 2 - 6 years of relevant experience or MS/M-Tech degree in electronics/VLSI with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
● The candidate should have prior experience of high speed custom circuit design.
● Knowledge of bias generation, on-chip regulation, on-chip impedance circuits and PLL is desirable.
● Experience in designing memory interfaces such as DDR2/3 or serial links such as PCIe1/2, SATA, XAUI and CEI6 is a plus.
● Experience working in leading R&D and future technology development projects is desirable.
The position requires good written & verbal communication skills