Aptivaa Consulting is looking out for candidates with past experience in the risk man ...
Aptivaa Consulting is looking out for candidates with past experience in the risk management space for its Risk Consulting group. The individual would be expected to work most of his/her time working with client service teams across the globe on risk management (more specifically modeling) issues, including credit risk as well as other risk types such as market and operational risk. The candidate would be located in Mumbai, India. However, the travel to serve clients onsite national and internationally is mandatory.
1) Solve analytically complex client problems in the Risk domain like developing Credit Risk Scoring Models for clients in the financial sector.
2) Lead modeling workstream in client engagements (such as the development of a rating model) which would include the below:
v Define data requirements for creating a model;
v Clean, aggregate, analyze and interpret data and statistical modeling output;
v coach junior members of the team working alongside on the model development exercise.
3) Provide expert advice to consulting team of modeling related issues
4) Support development and maintenance of proprietary Risk management tools and other knowledge development projects.
1) Post-graduate degree (preferably in Statistics or an MBA or Economics degree with a strong quantitative underpinning) from tier 1 institutes with an outstanding academic record.
2) 1-9 years of professional work experience with a reputed bank, insurance, other financial firm or analytics firm with at least two years of experience in risk management.
3) Specific exposure to either credit risk or market risk.
4) Quantitative risk management experience is essential.
5) Score card Development experience
6) Risk Rating Development experience
7) Candidates must demonstrate both a strong business sense and deep understanding of the quantitative foundations of risk management.
8) Candidates must also possess the following hallmarks of excellent problem solving skills, team skills, entrepreneurial ability, and strong communication skills:
v Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
v Good written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English; prior experience in a multi-national environment desirable.
v Energetic, cooperative and pleasant personality. Able to work with and coach effectively a diverse group of team members
v Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged.
v Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
v In addition, successful execution of this role will also need high levels of technical expertise. Candidates should have exposure (and some degree of expertise) to some of the following tools and techniques:
v Candidate should have sound knowledge on topics like Multivariate Statistics, Econometrics Analysis, Decision Tress(like CART, CHAID, etc), Optimization, Machine Learning ( artificial intelligence), stochastic processes etc.
v Tools like SAS, SPSS, Answer Tree, Crystal Ball, @Risk etc. Data mining tools like SAS Eminer, Knowledge Studio, Xeno, Model Builder,etc would be good.
v Interesting work on international projects
v High growth work environment
v Competitive salaries and benefit package
v Ability to develop career in fast growing consulting firm
Please revert with your updated profile and contact details for further proceedings. You can get in touch with me on +91 9820581203 or send across your resume at email@example.com
Aptivaa Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd
+91 22 40838600