Audio Driver : Description Responsibilities includes a) responsible for custom ...
Audio Driver :
a) responsible for customizing audio device drivers for new mobile platform devices.
b) Helping customer to rampup with new devices and fixing/analyzing issues found in Audio drivers area
b) Technically very proficient individual contributor role and able to work independently to solve complex system issues.
1) Applicants should have 4 to 6 years of industry experience in system and device driver development in Mobile phone platforms.
2) Applicants should have minimum of 2+ years of hand:on experience in Audio device driver area for mobile platforms
3) Sound Knowledge of ARM and OS Internals.
4) Excellent C programming and RTOS programming skills.
5) Excellent debugging skills on system and device driver issues and JTAG debugging
6) Experience on FM audio driver is plus
Intel is a leading provider for technologies that support wireless and handheld computing devices. The Wireless Communications and Computing group develops essential technologies, architectures and building blocks to support advanced processing, communications and memory aspects of both personal digital assistants (PDAs) and wireless handsets.
MCG:Intel Mobile Communications